Seguidores

domingo, 13 de junho de 2010

MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick Review

When this lipstick was released I knew that I should buy it as soon as possible. 100% of the proceeds goes to charity to support people living and affected by HIV and AIDS, isn't this great? And off course, the fact that it had Lady Gaga's name on it, its a massive reason to buy it.
To be fair, I never tought that this color would suit me. I have very pale skin, and I'm a redhead (a fake one ahah), so, pink lipstick never was my first choice. But when I tried MAC Viva Glam Gaga I felt in love. I love how this bright pink suits me!




The packaging is the same as any other MAC products, the only diference is the Lady Gaga's autograph.



The color is a very true barbie pink, like a bright pale pink, but is not nude at all! and dont have that strong vanilla smell as the rest of MAC lipsticks. The formula is very creamy and pigmented. It applies very smoothly and feels extremely silky!
I don't have much things to say. I just love this lipstick, and I feel like I want to wear it everyday!

An amazing product, for an amazing cause!
Disclaimer:
Did you get these products for free? No
Are you being paid by this company/companies? No
Are you affiliated with these companies in any way? No
Is this your honest opinion about these products? Yes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Poderá gostar de:

Related Posts with Thumbnails