Seguidores

sábado, 26 de junho de 2010

Six things you don't know about me [TAG]

hi babies~ I'm here today to answer this TAG that I received from Pocketofsunshine
Six things you don't know about me:

1. I've always been a tomboy, and always enjoyed more being with boys than girls.


2. When I am sad or tired I went shopping, is my therapy and it works!

3. I'm studying Archaeology, and since I was little that I love History and Arts.


4. The most important things in my life are my family and my friends. Without these two factors no one could be happy.


5. I have four tattoos: a lettering on my feets saying Live Fast Die Young, a tribute to my friends who died so young; the symbol of bme.com, because since I was 14 years old that I love body modification and this community helped me a lot; a moustache on my finger, cos everyone needs a moustache in their life; and finally , a portrait of Michael Jackson, who died a year ago. He is one of my fav Pop Idols, and this was my little tribute for him.


6. I have 13 piercings all over the body, but especially in the face

I will pass this tag to these girls, don't forget to do it, it's fun!


3 comentários:

  1. Olá Inês!

    Engraçado, temos algumas coisas em comum: também me dou melhor com homens do que com mulheres, adoro piercings e tattoos, e gosto de estourar dinheiro quando estou triste!

    Beijinho ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, ir às compras. Pior é quando estás deprimida e não tens dinheiro para is ao shopping :/ É muito mau!
    Não sabia que tinhas uma tattoo do MJ =)

    Ja fiz o meu ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. LOl és de arqueologia... engraçado....eu licenciei-me em História, ramo investigação... o único pó de que gosto é dos pigmentos :x E agora estou num mestrado de saúde publica.

    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar

Poderá gostar de:

Related Posts with Thumbnails