Seguidores

quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

Sailorettes, Love and Rock n' Roll entrevista The Perfect Drug


A Sailorette Mafalda, uma amiga, e a cara por trás do blog Sailorettes, Love and Rock n' Roll, entrevistou-me para a sua rubrica Hey Good Looking, um espaço onde tive oportunidade de falar do meu blog, The Perfect Drug, e também de outros hobbies que tenho, para além da maquilhagem. Se me quiserem conhecer mais um pouquinho, passem pelo blog dela, façam-se seguidores, pois vale bem a pena! Todas as semanas, esta sailorette trás-nos rubricas onde fala de moda alternativa, variadas entrevistas, tudo numa atmosfera antiga, mas ao mesmo tempo, moderna, pois ela considera-se uma pin up dos tempos de hoje.



---

The Sailorette Mafalda, a friend of mine, and the face behind the blog Sailorettes, Love and Rock n 'Roll, interviewed me for her feature Hey Good Looking, where I was able to talk about my blog, The Perfect Drug, and also about my other hobbies, besides makeup. If you want to know a little bit about me, go through her blog, make themselves followers because it is well worth it! Every week, this sailorette talks about alternative fashion, various interviews, all in an vintage/old atmosphere, but at the same time, modern, since she considers herself a modern pin-up.

You can read the interview HERE

1 comentário:

  1. Thanks for the english translation. I was trying to understand, but wasn't good enough... Forgot most from school. Thanks for a good blog by the way!

    ResponderEliminar

Poderá gostar de:

Related Posts with Thumbnails